Saturday, October 8, 2011

Challenged

Enough has been written and statistically supported about how 30 day challenges produce far better results than lifetimes of unimplemented planning. To that end, as of Wednesday October the 5th, I resumed a 30 day challenge that elluded me the first time I tried.
I reopened Og Mandino's book " The greatest secret in the world" and I am taking on the challenge of reading each of the ten scrolls for 30 days, three times a day, once out loud, before moving on to the next.
The promise or premise of this exercise is very attractive. At the completion of each scroll a principle of success has become a habit. At the completion of all ten of them one possesses a mastery of principals of success however one may define that.
I am game! And by publicly announcing my intentions, I am making everyone within earshot, my accountability partner.
Perhaps this time it will work. I have no way of knowing..I am hopeful however, that if nothing else but the fear of public humiliation for not finishing what I started, may be enough of a motivating factor to keep at it.

You may choose to join me and participate in this challenge, or set one up for yourselves. Either way, I am looking forward to my progress and yours. I shall be updating how I am doing upon completion of each scroll. Looking forward to your comments and updates. If not publicly, as I am attempting to do, you can always email me!

Good luck to us all!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment